angels

is this YOUR angel? if your angel walked up to you today, would you know it? would you recognize and embrace the moment, or would you just blow it off?  I had an appointment today at my surgeon's office. I was feeling apprehensive and asked my guardian angel to calm me down!  Once inside the building, I went to an office, followed by an older gal. I was directed to another office. The older gal followed me, as we walked to the elevator. She seemed very kind as she asked me how I was. I told her what I was there for and she said she already had that operation. I asked her how she felt since and she replied, "oh, fine. I can actually walk now, free of pain."  I felt reassured as she and I waited in line. She told me to go ahead of her and we continued to chat until my name was called up and I was given forms to fill out. It was then that I turned to say goodbye to my new found friend....she had disappeared. I looked around as I sat down, hoping that maybe she had maybe taken an obscure seat. I wanted to hear more about her surgery, to calm my fears. As I thought on it, I realized I was feeling much more calm already...I also realized that I had met my guardian angel face to face! So, to my angel...thank you...for everything!

 





Comments

Popular Posts