update




As I hobble around my house, I slowly am mending. I have weaned myself off pain meds because I couldn't stand being so loopy! Why is it when we are teens drugs were bad and now that we are so much older, doctors push them on us...oh my!!!
Special thanks to my mother in law for her patient care. There were many days she either was cooking for us or else just sitting by me quietly knitting, keeping me company! My gratitude could fill volumes! My faithful husband...oh what can I say about him? The way he would come home from work and hold my hand at night and tell me that I am the greatest person in his wold...it fills me with such happiness that I am loved and cherished! When he gave me my first shower, I felt secure and comforted. All will be well.
To the many who prayed for me, who called me, who "poked" me on Facebook, I thank you! You are the best. I am hoping that within the next few days I once more will be back to my old routine. Till then, remember all you meet with love peace and gratitude. Remember, if you want peace, you need to be the instigator of it. Be the model we all can follow!

Peace and love be yours!

Comments

Popular Posts