gut feelings....

THE LORD IS MY WAY.......I shall never be lost.
THE LORD IS MY TRUTH.......I shall never be wrong.
THE LORD IS MY LIGHT.......I shall never be in darkness.
THE LORD IS MY LIVING WATER......I shall never thirst.
THE LORD IS MY DAILY BREAD.......I shall never hunger.
THE LORD IS MY SAVIOR.......I shall never be apart from GOD.
I can't tell you how many times I have said something like, "....and I prayed to God and what I asked for came true! Maybe not the way I would have had it, but it ended like this!" The other person rolls their eyes and says, "now you really don't believe that, so you?"
Well, of course I do! Faith moves mountains and I have lots of it! I have needed it. There have been so many times in my life when I thought I was all alone, huge hurdle before me and then, I ask...and let go and watch the power of God act for me. Everything seems clearer when I step back and allow Him to do what needs doing. The panic is gone and in its place is clarity with ideas and quiet suggestions that I never thought of before. Once I really needed a car. I always buy used...yet where would I go? I went to God in prayer and in the silence I heard the question: "would you be happy with another Taurus?" (I already had one.) "Yes, a Taurus would be fine. "How about a blue one?" I heard. Blue? Sure blue is good. A few days later I was the proud owner of a dark blue Taurus, the whole situation fell into my lap so easily like hot butter on a skillet! and...I still have that car today, ten years later!!! God always gives us the best...if we just listen!

Next time you need something, ask...then listen. Then act on your gut feeling. You'll never be wrong!

Comments

Popular Posts