the Little Flower...part 2

 
"I will spend my time in heaven doing good on earth!" 

So was St. Therese's words, spoken so firmly at the time of her death. It was not a wish, it was a command, straight from the heart. And so she has. I spent last week in prayer to her, asking for forgiveness in a situation...not one in which I did wrong, but due to hurtful words and actions, I had been caught in the middle. I asked her to send me a shower of roses and for healing in this matter. The weekend came, and as I waited with faith, the moment arrived. I asked for a "new beginning" from this person. Looking at me with tears, she nodded and agreed. I replied," this has gone on too long, let's start over, alright?" Again came the agreement. It was over, I walked away feeling a heavy burden being shucked from me as if it were a cape. Not long after, someone handed me a rose! I inhaled it's sweet scent. Sometime after that, as I sat in a banquet room full of fried chicken mashed potatoes and corn, it was as if someone waved a bouquet of roses over me, the smell was so strong! Again the following day as we drove out of a small town, there in someone's yard blooming as profusely as if it were June, was a garden full of roses! Red, yellow, pink and white, they stood in stark contrast to the yard, which at this time of the year (mid October) was brown, the leaves on the tress had withered and were fading away.

St Therese has showered me in the past also, always with miraculous results. I am not saying that if you ask to win the lottery it will happen...however, she will see to it that your needs are met, be it for forgiveness, for strength for healing. In the grand scheme of life, isn't that what really matters? Money fades, but love lives on forever!
Thanks be to God!

Comments

Popular Posts