hope.....


Why do we like the birth of a baby so much? Even women who have made it their life plan to not have children still smile when they see a baby. Currently, I look after a small baby and his four year old brother for a couple of hours each day while their grandma gets a much needed break. They are a lively pair. The baby is just learning to smile and let me tell you, there is nothing more beautiful than watching a newborn as he falls asleep with a smile flitting across his features. It is a look of innocent pace and calm resignation. I love holding this baby and he knows it, he feels very secure and thus...more smiles!

It is the same with all of us. When you receive a smile from a stranger, are you filled with hope? Doesn't your world seem just a bit brighter? It sure sets the mood for the day, doesn't it? This upcoming year, make it a point to smile at others more. By doing so, you are opening doors for all sorts of good things to occur! Life seems so much easier when we realize we are all in it together!

Happy New Year and may God's peace flow in and around you........

Comments

  1. I've been there, thats why Im here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, rob, and let me tell you, it was a hellish 2011. I hope 2012 is better. That is why I love the new year...new chances. you CAN get a second chance...every day for us is a second chance. Hang in rob...you CAN do it. and thanks for being an inspiration for this ol' fart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. little girl lost...and lookingDecember 31, 2011 at 7:58 AM

    hey...happy new year...we'll make it...I know we will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year...my wish is for peace to happen but it can only begin with each one of us...may the Lord bless us and keep us may He shine down on us and send us His peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year...366 days of opportunity coming at ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts