no regrets!

"Sometimes we read something and a light goes off. "Wow" it opens an awareness to how we live, what we do, how we interact, our purpose, a million different things. Other times we read something and nothing. In these moments you are wowed, share, in the other moments, maybe this message isn't meant for you at this time. Sometimes - years later you hear that same thing and go "if only I had listened" ~ 
 
 --"Things my mama and daddy told me and advised me on... I should have listened better. I mean about life, how some people can be... etc. As I experienced certain things, it really rang a bell. OK a lot of times they were right!!!!! And I am not ashamed... although they are up in Heaven now... to say know what ? You both were right. Thank You for caring and loving me... Sorry I was so complicated at times... Love you..."
 
This exchange was seen on Facebook today and sums up nicely my blog from yesterday. Regrets....why do we look to the past to see the lessons we should have seen before they occurred? To waste even a moment of time, to not have that one last chance to say or do what you had meant to---
don't let another moment slip through your hands. Do NOW what you have been putting off.

Comments

Popular Posts