walking in God's Shadow....

It has been awhile since this book, "Walking in God's Shadow" has been published. Four years, to be exact! It is a story of testimonies of people who have visited the Changing Gaits ranch, in Brook Park, Minnesota and com out a changed person. Changing Gaits uses horses to help people understand their addictive behaviors, be it to alcohol, drugs, eating disorders and also works with folks with special needs. Veterans coming back home also benefit from the services at Changing Gaits.  As director Guy Kaufman relates: "The horses here at CGI make all the difference. Families, individuals, and children all find unique ways to relate to these wonderful angels. Horses come with needs that only we humans can provide, but we couldn’t reach the people we do and we couldn’t see the healing power of God at work without them!" When I wrote the story of Changing Gaits, I was in a place I had never been in before. I, too had issues with addictive behavior; in my case, it was finding what I thought was "love" in all the wrong places. This wonderful ranch showed me that the Love I sought was already within me, I needed the strength to find it and bring it out on my own. I didn't need the "approval" of people who were out only for their own selfish interests. I am happy to say that after this time with Guy Kaufman and his horses, I found the love of my life and we have been married for almost two years now! Addictions cost so many people so much--their families, friends, jobs, even their whole way of life! A place such as this wonderful ranch can help many realize why they keep making those same mistakes over and over and to deal with them in a positive way. I encourage one and all to learn more about the Changing Gaits ranch. The contact info is provided here:    Changing Gaits, Inc. ~ Phone (320)438-4001 ~ Email: changinggaitsinc@gmail.com ~ Web: www.changinggaits.org

Comments

Popular Posts