small miracles abound!

It has been an unusually warm winter here in Minnesota this year! For that I am grateful. As I was tending my flower garden in the front yard, I noticed something purple and blooming. Getting closer, I noticed a crocus flowering all by itself on the edge of the garden.

I stopped and wondered. How did it get there? I didn't plant crocuses there. My neighbor doesn't have crocuses either. Could this be just one of those many times when God quietly uses a small sign of Nature to catch our attention, if only briefly, to pause and feel gratitude in our lives for the small things? How often do you notice the tiny but significant miracles in your everyday world? Stop...look..listen! You'll be amazed at what you discover!
Thanks be to God!

Comments

  1. I never question, I just live and enjoy...when those small miracles happen, I rejoice! May it ever be thus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts