gonna fly now!

to have been accused unfairly...how many of you have been in that position? To be treated like a criminal when actually you were just an innocent victim? Or else in the wrong place at the "wrong" time? Or....did something for the better of someone else which is interpreted as jealousy on the part of a bystander? Regardless....I know the anger, the pain and confusion...it boggles the mind. You wring your hands, you muddle through events in your mind that took place, you search past letters, e-mails, texts for clues...how could you have been so blind, right? It's enough to drive one mad! The guilt...the anger...the hurt...it blends all together in a soup whose concoction no one wants to deal with.





I saw this posting yesterday and it spoke to me, perhaps it may speak to you, too. Just remember, always do the Right Thing. The right thing which is "first, do no harm" to anyone. Regardless of the accusations, let them fall where they may. If life has so jumbled another's thoughts that they believe their version of the story, let them. Then...walk away. Life is too short for pain, for hurt, for lies, for sorrows! because people come into our lives for a REASON! People also leave our lives for the same thing...a reason. Some are meant to stay forever, others just a while. Love them, then LET IT GO! You did the best you could, right? Let it go. Let Peace win the day. Anger does nobody any good and it festers and grows until there is no longer any room for love and beauty.
May there be Love and Beauty in your hearts....today and everyday!
You can do it--be the better man/woman...let it go. and forgive.

Comments

  1. such was my life...I was a coward...now I tell myself every day to fight the good fight. Yeah life still kicks my ass, people still act as if they are better than me, but who am I kidding? we all are in this shit called life together....me and rob and a whole bunch of others for whom courage is the word of the day--EVERY DAY! Oh God, Rev Diane---do you know how much this column means to an old fart like me? You have saved my life more than once. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK!!!! I needed to see this too! Why did you get a jump ahead on your blogs? You know why...and I thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts