the wind beneath my wings......




who lifts you up? Who will walk with you when you are down and stay beside you at your most undesirable? Throughout my life I have found people who have known about my issues of the time and said, "I am here with you, just as God is with you!" These people are my mentors, and to them, I am so grateful. From my husband to my former parents-in-law to my current parents-in laws, (love you ma and dad!! ) as well as a girlfriend I have known since we were fourteen years old, I have found solace.
Today, think about the ones who have lent you a hand, a hug and comfort, then THANK them for that! Life is so short...why waste it with regrets, anger and hurt? As Easter slips up on us...think of how Jesus lived his life...with love and forgiveness. Can we do no less?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq0llrCYtCQ&feature=share

Comments

  1. I wish my wife had met you, Rev...she would have loved your way of seeing life. Thank you for being the wind beneath the wings of all of us! That video is a good one, too. Never saw the movie though but always loved the song.....maybe 'cause I was such a f*ck up....I always wished that she could see life as I was living it then. Like with you and rob.....does he realize he is one lucky guy? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts