what is your character like?


 
 What is your first reaction when you see someone in need of help? Do you reach out or do you sit back, assuming that "someone else" will do it?
I have looked through the phone book, I have done online searches and Googled many times and unfortunately, "someone else's" name just does NOT come up!
So that leaves YOU and I. Just as in my last post about Jason Moser and his golden retriever, Autumn, who found the five year old boy who was lost in rural Wisconsin, you don't need a permission slip to do something good for others. Likewise, you also don't need a press conference when you have completed it.  Just go about your life, see the need and give. It's that easy.

Comments

  1. If I could have the time, I'd could write a novel about the one person who took time out to help me and my mom when he didn't have to. Even after they had broken up their relationship, he made sure I had food by dropping off groceries at our house. He did so much for me when I was young and because of his presence in my life I am able to go on now and do for others. Pay it forward. It isn't hard! (Thank you...myfriend, for being there for me! Love you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "just as you did it for the least of these, you did it for me?" Jesus replied when asked when we saw Him thirsty or hungry. The greed of our world cannot last. Various dynasties and empires have crumbled under the weight of greed. Revolutions have been fought due to greed. This time there is no safe refuge....unless everyone pulls together and wises up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ive been there, thats why Im here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rob...that is why you can respond with kindness and be so nonjudgmental about things...thank God for you. Have you ever realized that? Thank God For YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts