I made it through....

 I was stronger than you'd ever think I would be. I moved on. I looked forward.
There was more, much more than you in this world.
I am worth it, and there's people who see that, people who appreciate and love me just the way I am.
Yes, I did suffer, it wasn't easy, it was tough, rough... It was painful, I was hopeless, can't deny that and I don't want to.
I would go through everything again to be and to think the way I think right now. I learned to be myself, to never pretend I am something that I'm not to please others, or because I'm afraid to be rejected.

I learned to be independent. I learned to love myself and to spend my time with those who really deserve it. ♥
There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life, and it is up to you to accept them. Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction for you. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are. So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be. Because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you. ♥

Comments

  1. " Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong because strong walls shake but never collapse. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are days when the past keeps calling, when someone from "the old days" wants to check back in with me. I am recovering from a life that I do NOT want to revisit. It is hard to make new healthy friends and to leave the old ones behind that only will drag me down. I am printing this out and taping it to my bedroom mirror as a way to remind me that I have choices. Some are hard but I can do this one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should print out your response, also, and hang it next to this on your mirror. You want/dont want it so badly, just keep reminding yourself of this stuff - I hear it can be done!
      Best of luck at you, my friend!

      Delete
  3. no burning beds hereAugust 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM

    I was in an abusive relationship...this def applies to me. Yup---I am now healing and moving on...I am strong, I am invincible.....I am a survivor. Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you ARE! Just you never forget that either! If anyone is being abused in anyway in a relationship, what kind of relationship is that anyway? Dont be stupid, get out!
      Move on peoples, good things (better things!) WILL happen!

      Delete
  4. so been there and done that! and its better here! thanks, Rev for the heads up once more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts