conversation with God

Me : God, can I ask You a
question?
God : Sure
Me : Promise You won't get mad…..?
God : I promise
Me : Why did You let so much
stuff happen to me today?
God : What do you mean?
Me : Well, I woke up late
God : Yes
Me : My car took forever to start
God : Okay
Me : at lunch they made my
sandwich wrong and I had to
wait
God : Hmmmmm
Me : On the way home, my
phone went dead, just as I
picked up a call
God : All right
Me : And on top of it all off,
when I got home ~I just want to
soak my feet in my new foot
massager and relax. But it
would not work!!! Nothing went
right today! Why did You do
that?
God : Let me see, the death
angel was at your bed this
morning and I had to send one
of my angels to battle him for
your life. I let you sleep through
that
Me (humbled) : OH
God : I did not let your car start
because there was a drunk
driver on your route that would
have hit you if you were on the
road.
Me : (ashamed)
God : The first person who
made your sandwich today was
sick and I did not want you to
catch what they have, I knew
you could not afford to miss
work.
Me (embarrassed) : Okay
God : Your phone went dead
because the person that was
calling was going to give false
witness about what you said on
that call, I did not even let you
talk to them so you would be
covered.
Me (softly) : I see God
God : Oh and that foot
massager, it had a shortage that
was going to throw out all of the
power in your house tonight. I
did not think you wanted to be
in the dark.
Me : I'm Sorry God
God : Don't be sorry, just learn
to trust Me.... in All things , the
Good and the bad.
Me : I will trust You.
God : And don't doubt that My
plan for your day is always
better than your plan.
Me : I won't God. And let me
just tell you God, Thank You for
Everything today.
God : You're welcome child. It
was just another day being your
God and I love looking after my
children...

"God is Great"

Comments

  1. so many times I can recall being late for this or that or something not working right...and looking back it was always a good thing. There is a blessing in every "curse." One just needs to find it/see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this. Patience is really a virtue after all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts