a moment of gratitude!

 




On this day before Thanksgiving, let's keep things in focus and be thankful for more than that great deal that you just snagged on a iPad, shall we?
I am thankful for each new day. I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who is and has been my hero!
I am thankful for my kids. Though all are adults now, they still need their mom and for that I am grateful!
I am thankful for the animals God has seen to grace my life with. They have given me such simple yet profound joy! (Even at the 3 a.m. potty walks!)
I am grateful that in this economy my husband can provide for us withhis job. Though the road is long and lonely, he is a superb truckdriver. I give thanks for his patience and courage to drive in all kinds of weather and surrounded by all kinds of drivers, both sane as well as insane!
I am glad to have born in this country, at this time in our lives. It could have been so much different. Do you ever think about this...what your fate may have been had you been born in...say....(name a country in peril right now and you have the point!)
I am grateful for family, friends, my inlaws, my soul is always refreshed knowing that I have been accepted by so many wonderful folks!
Last, I am grateful for the chance of a new tomorrow! May it ever be thus, good Lord willing...
Amen!

Comments

  1. have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my---believe in grace, believe in simplicity...believe in LOVE! If you are loved, then God has already filled you with wondrous gifts!! I am so glad that I found your blog, Rev....you are such a joy to behold! May your days be filled with Light and Love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts