Jesus, the little children--and Connecticut....




"Let the little children come to Me, and do not try to stop them, for the Kingdom of heaven is for such as these!"

As a mom, I cannot imagine any more horrific a situation than to lose any of my kids. Though grown up now, they mean just as much, if not more, than when they were young. So to turn on the televison and see and hear stories of how children have been gunned down in a mass slaughter in a tiny town in America ( as well as in any country where there is hatred) breaks my heart. I pictured them getting ready for school, a day like any other day. It's two weeks before Christmas and I am sure their little minds are on what's under the tree rather than what's the next math problem or spelling word. Then...fear, sadness and...nothing.

Except the sobs and cries of a nation that asks "why???"

Today...let's pray for the families of those children as well as the adults who also were taken from us too soon. Ask God for comfort, for healing...

"Bless the beasts...and the children...for in this world, they have no voice...they have no choice..."




     




   

  


 
   









Comments

  1. no words can capture what my heart is feeling...but your pictures say so much. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suffice it to say, the gunman is going to hell. and Satan is welcoming him with open arms, then calls out, "next!" Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie Lennox had a song called "Why?" I cried listening to it after i saw the news footage. Your blog is beautiful, than k you for the pictures. Jesus does love His children so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. December 21st? Ha! December 14th will be the date forever remembered...at least to the parents of those murdered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God save us all...because Satan is laughing his ass off.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. news conference coming up...please watch it...pray for those who need our prayers.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. this whole day has made me cry.....I ask "why?" and am no better for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. today took me back to 9/11 when the schools were all locked down and I feared for my kids...what would happen next? and today I wonder again...what will happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see it this way...tragedy occurred...stupid, senseless tragedy. BUT---look at the outpouring of love, of prayer, of the coming together of the many who are God fearing and who work for peace!!! This is the blessing from a curse! We are not a nation scourged...God has the ultimate say! To Satan I say..."I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus!!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Say what you want about banning guns or whatever, but its PEOPLE who kill, the gun is just a weapon of choice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok...the news media has over saturated us with information. I suggest that we turn it all off and just breathe...and be thankful for another day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts