life's little struggles don't have to become big ones!

The last few weeks have been stressful in the Reverend Baum household. It isn't anything that cannot be overcome, but like a woodpecker's hard work, over time even the toughest tree can come crashing down! From a relative's illness to bad weather woes...(oh where is Spring?) it takes a toll. After two months of campaigning, last night I lost a seat on the board of directors here at my town home association. Huge sigh. I had ideas on how to make this little community of two hundred better, but I am thinking that God had even bigger ideas for me! And this is how we should all accept the little downfalls that occur, just get up, brush yourself off and realize that life is not always going to happen as WE want it to. Sometimes there are bigger plans in store for us.

Laughter is always a good way to deal with hassles and issues that arise. With that, I leave you with this cute cartoon that I saw posted on a friend's Facebook page today! May you be blessed in everything that you do!


Comments

  1. This is cute and sure puts life into perspective! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this comic is just like our politicians...every time we try to do something right, they are the woodpecker sabotaging our efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what others love about you...you just get back up and find another way! This is where I find MY inspiration, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts