who was that collared man??




The news is rife with reports of a gal who was hit by another diver, asked for someone to pray for her and a "mysterious Priest" appeared, out of nowhere it seems, to do just that.
No one knows who it was.

The crash went global after reports of the mysterious priest who stepped forward when Lentz asked someone to pray with her while firefighters struggled to free her from the wreckage.
“The fire chief, Raymond Reed, had stepped back and came up to me and said he was concerned because he was out of options. His tools weren’t working and by that time, it was almost an hour and said I don’t know how we’re going to get her out,” Ralls County Sheriff’s Deputy Richard Adair told KHQA.
Then the priest appeared – although the highway was blocked for two to three miles and emergency responders were not letting anyone past the roadblocks.
“He came and he asked to anoint the girl in the car,” Adair said. “My first thought was that it would possibly send the wrong message to Katie that maybe we had called a priest and thought she wasn’t going to make it. So I went back and talked to the priest and told him we were worried she would think we’d given up hope. He said, ‘I just want to anoint her’ and so we just let him come up to the scene.”
Witnesses said he anointed Katie and her rescuers with oil, prayed with them and asked them to remain calm.
At that point the Hannibal fire department pulled up with fresh equipment and was able to free Katie. After getting her in the Air Evac helicopter, rescue workers said the priest was nowhere to be found.

My question is: why is everyone so SHOCKED? I have had angels help me several times...I KNEW THEY WERE ANGELS!!! ya just gotta BELIEVE!!!!! God will protect us. 
 
When we pray, pray with the belief that you have been heard. It may take awhile, it may happen right away. It all depends on the urgency of the situation.  One example for me: I was walking alone very early one morning. I suddenly felt unrest. Looking behind me, I saw that I was being followed by a man dressed all in black and he was walking quickly towards me. I turned back, praying, "Guardian angel, be with me for I feel scared!" Suddenly another shadow appeared on the sidewalk next to me at my feet! A calm, comforting feeling swelled up inside of me as the footsteps behind me suddenly stopped, then ran the OTHER WAY!! I watched as the stranger took off at a fast pace, soon to disappear from view. I thanked my angel for being with me and as I did, I saw the shadow figure on the sidewalk...disappear. I often wonder just what it was that man saw. But I already know that it meant no harm to me!
 
The Twenty Third Psalm comes to mind: "I fear no evil, for Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for Thou art with me."

Comments

  1. Very inspiring. Does it matter "who" it was? Those who believe already know and those who don't believe, also don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does not surprise me, Rev Baum that you saw an angel. I'll just bet they dance on your bed all the time! May God be with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts