"and we go up..up..UP..."

 


One year ago, an 18 year old man from Stillwater, a small town just east of St. Paul, MN wrote a song. Titled, "Clouds," it is about how, after he has passed on from this earth, he will still be around, much like the clouds that we see every day. This one song has generated so much attention, both here as well as nationwide, and probably even beyond.

One man.
 One song.
One dream.

And it has turned on the world in a most beautiful way.

The link I am attaching shows a choir of over  four thousand people at the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN paying tribute to this song, the man, the dream.

I am moved beyond words at how one man can bring so much love into the world. Much like Nelson Mandela, who just passed away, much like the others who went before them...peace is attainable! These folks have shown that all we need to do is to WANT it...to WANT to bring joy to others!
Do you also WANT it...? All it takes is a sincere desire to BE peace filled...to BE joyful despite all the obstacles that Life throws at you. Evil will always exist and if you believe the news reports, there is more evil than good in this world. I believe the opposite. I believe there is more goodness in people. I believe this because I have seen it. I want for peace to continue!
Do you?

Click here for the link: "Clouds" by Zach Sobiech

Comments

  1. Wow..so inspirational! Your words are inspiring others, too, I just know it!! This gave me chills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty is felt through music. Obviously this gentleman wanted to leave his gift for all to have before he passed on. What a wonderful gift it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This posting has made me cry! In a good way, of course! Your desire for peace is truly God centered. I can feel your love from here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts