a heart on a bottle of hair conditioner???




The following is a post from a gal whose dearest and most best friend passed away much too soon:



"I woke up this morning to the music of my alarm clock. I smiled. I lay very still and danced behind my closed eyes in my semi dream world. She smiled. It was our song. I saw this image of a heart on a hair conditioner tube, while getting ready for work. I smiled again. The mind works in the most mysterious way, even when you’re not searching for the signs, they somehow find you. When you believe with all of your heart, the mind seems to understand. Thanks, Jean! (and yes, I know, it was the sun shining through at a certain angle to provide an image that I perceived as a heart and the music on my alarm clock was just a random coincidence, yes I know all of that, but the best part is that I believe in the Source that created all of those signs, yep, life is grand!"

ahhh...life's little miracles.....

So many times, when I am missing my sister, who also passed away way too young, at age 25, I "find" her in so many things. I see a deer just as I am thinking of her, and remember how much she loved animals. Or a butterfly, knowing how much she loved flowers. There are those who find pennies on the ground and realize it is a penny from heaven. Still others, who love a certain species of bird, look out the window to see a whole cluster of them in the backyard. No matter what "it" is, we are always connected to those who have loved us. They are not too far away.

 I believe that people who have gone before us are in a place where we can't reach them, but they can reach out to us in the most random, awesome ways! A butterfly....the singing of a cardinal on a dreary day and yes, a heart on a bottle of conditioner. We are never alone! We just need to be open to the miracles...keep your heart open...always!!

Comments

  1. Popcorn! I have to say that the smell of popcorn reminds me of my childhood friend who passed away of cancer at age 19. We would go to the movies together a lot and share a bag of popcorn. Now when I am sad, I smell popcorn and know that she is saving a seat just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find dimes. My dad used to keep jars of dimes on his dresser. He said they were small enough to save and after awhile, you'd have so many of them in that tiny jar, they were his rainy day fund. One jar could hold almost 200.00! I am saving those dimes and any dime I can. Thanks, dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any sign that makes us feel good is a sign that we are not alone and have never been alone! God makes certain that we have what we need, be it companionship now or later from some unseen entity. The many who say, "I don't believe in this" are the ones who have missed out on life's most precious moments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts