merry Christmas...be the one today!

 St. Therese said; “A God Who became so small could only be mercy and love!” Jesus said; “Unless you become like a little child, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” Christmas celebrates childlike innocence and radiant glory. Jesus came to mirror to us that we are God’s beloved daughters and sons, saving us from whatever we create or do which tries to separate us from God’s ever-present love.

 BabyCard


Peace on Earth!!!!!! Goodwill to All!!!

Today I am asking you to turn off the news. Stay away from headlines. Don't pay any mind to whatever "celebrity" is doing whatever to gain any type of meaning(less) attention. Today is the start of a brand new day. You see, peace on earth is possible. Oh yes...don't believe what the naysayers will have you believing. They will present what they want you to see, feel and react to. I am presenting you with something different. Peace.

Every person's life touches so many other lives. We know this...it has been shoved upon us these last few weeks. Fear breeds more fear. Disrespect breeds more hatred towards others. Distance yourself from the hate and sow love. Be a peace filled person! Pay it forward. Because as I said, each person can touch so many other lives, for bad but also--for GOOD! Do a random act of kindness, hug a stranger, be someone that you would want to meet and have for a friend. Act as if today were your last day and spread joy no matter where you go. I guarantee you, you do matter in the life of another, though you may not know it. Every good and wonderful thing that you do helps another. They too will react in a positive way and thus begins the power of positive!

Be the one, people....that is my message for you for today and every day. Be the one who can make a difference.
Merry Christmas! 

Tender Jesus, Precious Child of God, thank you for coming into our world to reclaim the holiness of our human experience – for mirroring our true identity as God’s beloved. Save us this Christmas and at all times from what separates us from Your presence and goodness within us. Renew the innocent inner child in us who longs for You and God’s loving presence. We kneel in awesome humility and gratitude before the gift of Your love. May You transform and radiate us, and those we love. May we understand – the Christmas mystery of your unconditional, self-emptying, and generous love.


Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and to rob. You are my heroes. Life is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sooner we turn from aggression and towards love, the sooner we can heal as a nation. Never in my life have I seen so much hatred directed at our own lovely country, not even in the 60's! Let's turn off hatred people....my grandchildren beg you for peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgiveness is probably the best gift that anyone can give. It is endless free and will last a lifetime. Seek out someone and give them that gift today. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. to my daughter in law, I pray that whatever division is in your heart towards me will heal. God knows, I have tried. To my husband's two adult daughters, there again, your division towards me because I married your dad is so sad. My heart breaks that you made him choose between you and me. His heart is so big, it encompasses ALL of us and now it is in shreds...broken and torn. May God come and heal all of our pain. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an update: unfortunately nothing has changed here in this situation. God can only work in a heart ready for it, I am guessing. Just please know that I TRIED...have you?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts