No way? Yes...He IS the Way!

 Daily inspiration: endings. As a widow of almost three years, (coming up at the end of this month) I have learned many things. I have had many endings in my life and my ponderings this morning, with my cup of coffee and PraiseLive radio in the background was this: When my husband, Rob and I met, he said, "you're stuck with me, girl, for the next 40 years at least!"

And my reply was that 40 years wasn't long enough!
Then life intervened, with all of its pain and disappointments, hope being dashed away. Twelve years was all I was granted...all WE were granted.
But...how do I know or, you too, for that matter, in your own lives, that the ending I had was supposed to BE the ending? I look at the situation now as it has unfolded and what has occurred since his passing and see, the end was just that, THE end. And, for all the "right" reasons, as God gave me more things to fill in that void. The toxicity of the situation, with his family and his health, as it was, was already ruining my own health, how much longer could I have continued?
It isn't just relationships, it's jobs, maybe a housing situation, a location change, having children or maybe, despite trying, children are not going to happen. So many, many variables occur and what we wanted as "the end," wasn't the happily ever after we were depending on. I say "depending," because we all know, great expectations can lead to disappointments. But, trust in God, let go of that small thing and He will give you something else, something you never saw coming!
Hindsight is always 20/20; while going forward, we can be pretty myopic. But this is where God reminds us, "For I know the plans I have for you," I...not you and me, He knows...what we need to do is have faith that His leadership will lead us where others will say, "no way!" Look through the Scriptures, Moses and the Red Sea, ("no way!") Joshua leading the Israelites into that Promised Land, but to get it, they had to fight for it, ("No way!") Sarah not conceiving until she was very old ("no way!") Elizabeth also not conceiving until an old age, Mary conceiving by the Holy Spirit and finally, the promised Messiah was born in the midst of them and because many at that time chose to NOT believe it, ("no way!") He was crucified, but you see, it had to be THAT way, and was.
The Lord provides a way where there is "no way!" Satan puts up the roadblocks within our minds, "you'll never survive this loss, you'll never be good enough, you'll never..." fill in the blank. You need to rebuke that devil in the Name of Jesus and remind him, "with GOD...all things are possible!" ALL things, not just some random thing, but ALL things!
Have a blessed day ❤ amen




Comments

Popular Posts