a picture is worth 1000 words.....



I know of several people who are going through a rough patch right now. Choices need to be made that will determine their future and yet it is as if they are mired in cement. They can't move, they can't breathe and become so comfortable that they just stay in that position. To move requires effort. Effort comes from motivation. Motivation comes from knowledge that if one moves, all will be well. But we don't have that knowledge--only experience and sometimes that can be unmotivating. Oh what a vicious circle. Yet all you need to do, is to put one foot in front of the other. Don't look at your feet--look ahead of you, at the prize! Runners know this...look ahead, not back where you've been, not in the spot where you are, but look AHEAD! There! Do you see it? The Finish line! and you have just crossed it. Yes, you are beaten and weary...but you did it! Whew!!!! Thank God...indeed....thank God!!

Comments

  1. wow! You continue to inspire me and I am certain a whole lot more like me! Keep up the great work...I look for these everyday, you are bookmarked on my computer!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts