a reminder for today




"Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every person who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me."
A prayer from St. Patrick



How wonderful it would be if we all lived this prayer! The news is so full of sadness and sorrow, it is almost as if it is an agenda to keep that pot stirred up. Instead of stories of hope and inspiration, we are filled with every form of vile. Then we wonder why the sadness in the world continues.
Today, be the one who shows compassion towards another. Be the reason someone smiles today. Reach out and offer kindness to those who need that step up. You never know, but you may have entertained angels unaware!

Comments

Popular Posts